Welcome to My Hobby Hut

Its Fun Time here at HH!
Enjoy some fun projects here. Share your thoughts and experiences :-)

Monday, March 24, 2008

Find Time for your Hobbies ...try It Out ..... Its Fun... Its Relaxing

Love spending time doing crafts and arts.....taken a crack at some....some that I am waiting to try. These are some of the hobbies that I have tried out, some that I want to try. I hope this blog will help me keep track of my progress and encourage me to find time to do the things I love.


  • Beading
  • Coins
  • Crochet
  • Cross Stitch
  • Gardening
  • Glass Painting
  • Embossing
  • Embroidery
  • Fabric Painting
  • Finger knitting
  • Flower Making (Paper, Cloth)
  • Mehendi (Henna)
  • Pottery
  • Quilling (Paper)
  • Rangoli (Rangavalli, Kolam, Alpana)
  • Scrap Booking
  • Sewing
  • Stamps
Now that is a long list to keep me busy :)


No comments: